Friday, April 17, 2009

Your song

This is inspired by a reply to the earlier "If I fell in love with you" blog...

And I have been given the green light to tell everybody that this is "my song" hahaha..

Actually, what melted my heart was the part where Ewan McGregor sang:

"So excuse me for forgetting
But these things I do
You see I've forgotten
If they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is well I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen"

(remember how I said earlier that you can test whether a guy is really into you by asking if he knows the colour of your eyes. Well, I am a sucker for romance and Ewan came up with the perfect reply... :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Elton endorsed it to be Your Song?

Kelly Rivers said...

No, but endorsement came from someone better than Elton.. or Ewan... (Heard of the group Better than Ezra ahaha... Coincidently, their names all starts with "E" haha)

Kendi said...

Spectacular article, it has almost everything I needed to find. Thank you for putting the effort and time to write it. Please continue posting. Next time even more exciting stuff.

Kendi of website design philippines